The IQA shall assign DTFs to cover the following efforts:
- All Plenary Sessions shall be recorded and a copy retained for seven years. An electronic copy of all proceedings of the Initiatives Committees shall be provided weekly by their Recording Secretaries to the Library and Archive Committee. All records shall be in movable furnishings for transportation.
- Records shall be released to the IQA’s web site two years after the meetings took place and after the Electorate has voted on the subject, but in any case no longer than five years after the meetings took place. The records shall be kept on the web site for at least one year. At this time, if a Member requests it in writing, the name and actions of that Member shall become public so that the Member’s efforts and contributions can be properly recognized and credit taken.
- An import milestone for the IQA will occur when the Initiative for the continuation or repeal of IQA and Initiatives is put to the Electorate. All those Members whose efforts resulted in the Electorate choosing continuation will have made history and shall be recognized. This shall be in addition to any retroactive bonus rewards covered by Initiatives.
- At the end of the non-disclosure by ex-Member period, each Member shall:
- Receive an well-designed plaque certificate as recognition of their participation as a Member.
- Be honored for their participation on the IQA on the IQA’s web site if they grant the IQA written witnessed permission to include them.
- May discuss and publish general and truthful information about their experiences on the IQA, but shall not mention or include data that identifies any other Member by name without the other Member’s written permission.