To find new members, lists shall be generated from the best available database of U.S. citizens, defaulting to the social security number database if none better is available. The lists shall be kept in the order drawn from which each new batch of IQA Members will be selected. Anyone ineligible to vote shall be removed from the list, e.g.,:
- Not entitled to vote-e.g., by reason of lack of U.S. citizenship or of sufficient age.
- Is incarcerated.
- Whose death has not been recorded in the database.
- Has previously served as a Member.
- Is automatically exempted
The lists will be sufficient so that additional Members can be selected to compensate properly for those who are unavailable, e.g.,:
- Cannot be found after a good-faith attempt.
- Has been released from duty by an expedited hardship hearing.
- Refuses to fulfill the duty.
After the monthly complement has been filled and seated, names drawn in excess of requirements shall be voided but remain eligible for subsequent selection. The records of all as-drawn lists showing those who become IQA Members and the reason why the others did not become IQA Members shall be retained for seven years in a form suitable for statistical audit and analysis.