I do solemnly swear before God or affirm that:
- I have been notified that I have been selected for duty as a Member of the IQA. I have been given information about responsibilities, obligations, period of duty and approximate days per month, and remuneration. My questions have been answered to my satisfaction.
- I am a U.S. Citizen and eligible (not necessarily registered) to vote in federal elections. I take this Oath as an obligation of Citizenship.
- I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
- I will fulfill my responsibilities in accordance with the IQA Rules. I will be the People’s sworn deputy obligated to act in the best interests of all U.S. citizens and their Constitutional rights, even when that may not be to my personal advantage including my special-interests, political affiliations or business affiliations. I will vote my own independent un-coerced opinion after open-minded deliberation. I will shall not participate in voting by any group affiliation, vote trading, sale or favor.
- I will keep Confidential my acceptance of this duty, all IQA deliberations and other Member’s Privacy. I will maintain this Confidentiality, and refrain from meeting with, or leaking to, or negotiating with the Press or other Media or their intermediary, and avoid any improper influence or tampering with my duties. I will promptly report any attempt to interfere with or violate this Oath, and cooperate with law enforcement to take appropriate action.
- From the date of this oath it shall remain in effect and bind me for a period of time specified by the IQA, but not less than two years and not more than five years from the date I first take my place at the IQA.
- If I wish to inform specific other people with whom I have a close relationship of my acceptance of this duty, they shall first take an Oath by Other Persons.
Full Name in Block Capitals:
If I am prevented by extreme hardship from starting this duty to serve as a Member, this Oath shall be void.
Give 1st copy to the IQA representative. Keep 2nd copy. Present 3rd copy at the IQA.
I, a qualified and currently licensed Notary Public, do hereby certify that this Oath of Duty was sworn and affirmed before me by the person named above with proper identification at the location and on the date I describe:
Refusal to take this oath shall not disqualify the Member from service.