The Assembly hall have a “rolling membership” such that at the end of each session, one-twelfth of the members shall end their term of service, and at the start of the next session new members shall bring the total number up to the full complement of members.
- Number of proposed Initiatives submitted.
- The minimum size of a group of Citizens who can propose an Initiative.
- Approval rate for Candidate Initiatives.
- Proximity of the IQA vote to the Electorate vote on each Initiative.
- IQA organization, effectiveness and efficiency